phrostie
Hero Member
I was completely floored today, and I know it's had to have happened to some of you before. I get my box at my bank and walk to my car. It is taped long ways and short ways but I see the white and yellow rolls so I think ok, cool. I get home and the other end of the rolls are meticulously opened and closed and put back in the boxes!!!
This is what I'd call GAF (Gay as &^*$). I don't even want to go through the rest of them.
Who else has had this happen to them?? Frustration
This is what I'd call GAF (Gay as &^*$). I don't even want to go through the rest of them.Who else has had this happen to them?? Frustration

Upvote
0
So while I am new to the forum/lurker for only about 8 months, I am one of those guys and not afraid to post it. I do feel for you though, you would think the coin service companies would count and reroll fresh rather than recycle ones someone turned in. Thats their bad though, not mine.







