What's new

I hate the fishies

oz_il

Full Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Evergreen Park, IL
While the MD is away the fish can get a laugh at my expense.

"Fishie" was not harmed, P*TA would probably still be mad at me anyway :tongue3:

 
F*** PETA.

Is that your underwater camera? Are you really fishing for dinks?? Ever hit the warm water discharge over at Busse? I used to fish there in the winter, but it gets too crowded on most weekends. There's some nice-sized largemouth over there, I've got my special spot at Busse for largemouths, pretty much gauranteed at least one nice-sized fish, unless there are kids throwing rocks and whatnot into the water.

Joe
 
twistidd said:
F*** PETA.

Is that your underwater camera? Are you really fishing for dinks?? Ever hit the warm water discharge over at Busse? I used to fish there in the winter, but it gets too crowded on most weekends. There's some nice-sized largemouth over there, I've got my special spot at Busse for largemouths, pretty much gauranteed at least one nice-sized fish, unless there are kids throwing rocks and whatnot into the water.

Joe
Never hit the WWD at Busse, tried the one in Burr Ridge (flows into the DesPlaines) with not much luck. I prefer to sit out on the ice and target the trillions of dinks that inhabit the southern CCFP lakes :-[
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom