What's new

I hate to ask?

D.E.A.P.

Full Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
123
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Location
BC Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438625855.216383.webp

Any ideas? Found at a camp.
So let the jokes begin. Not
I know I'm going to regret hitting that button "create"
 
Upvote 0
That is strange. Found a lot of weird stuff in long time camps though.
Lone Star
 
View attachment 1195151

Any ideas? Found at a camp.
So let the jokes begin. Not
I know I'm going to regret hitting that button "create"

only regrets will be to those who think they can get away with
posting childish answers :unhappysmiley:

looks like a piece of a cinder block
 
Last edited:
Something for size would be nice.

But assuming (and this is just a guess) it looks like you could (if the size is correct) hold it by the obvious handle.

The pointy part could be used for pounding on something. Maybe splitting something or crushing grain or busting up walnut shells...

What type of area did you find it in? What other types of stone tools are in the area?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom