B Brian339 Tenderfoot Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 14, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I want to sell it but I can't figure out how to post it on the classifieds. can someone email or text me? Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
I want to sell it but I can't figure out how to post it on the classifieds. can someone email or text me?
G.A.P.metal Gold Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 6,591 Reaction score 7,387 Golden Thread 1 Location "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer... Land or Sea Pointer King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA L Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 14, 2013 #2 Become a Charter Member and then post it . Gary
mineralized_miner Full Member Joined Dec 2, 2013 Messages 133 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Coinmaster GT Fisher F2 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2013 #3 I was going to get one, but my mother me away from getting it as a christmas present.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,476 Reaction score 72,766 Golden Thread 0 Dec 15, 2013 #4 Brian339 said: I want to sell it but I can't figure out how to post it on the classifieds. can someone email or text me? Click to expand... Brian, you dont have that choice, do not try to sell here again unless you become a charter member... We will NOT go quietly into the night! Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
Brian339 said: I want to sell it but I can't figure out how to post it on the classifieds. can someone email or text me? Click to expand... Brian, you dont have that choice, do not try to sell here again unless you become a charter member... We will NOT go quietly into the night!