What's new

i have a confession

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i been mean to Montana Jim so here it is i have a bounty hunter too :tard:
 

Attachments

  • old 004.webp
    old 004.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 210
cool huh?
 

Attachments

  • old 005.webp
    old 005.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 219
So YOU are the one that has been poaching my areas. I am keeping an eye on you...
 
utah hunter said:
So YOU are the one that has been poaching my areas. I am keeping an eye on you...
nope last time i was in Utah was when my father went to BYU and i was only a gleam in his eye. ::)
 
HA check that thing out! does it work?
 
hollowpointred said:
HA check that thing out! does it work?
yes it do :thumbsup:
 
that thing is an antique! what would you say...late 60s early 70s? for some reason these old machines are really interesting.
 
I don't know, that coil might be bigger than the one Jim uses! ;D

Don
 
Love those old "Big Box" units! Sometime I will dig out my beachcomber with the wooden coil and post a pic.
 
hollowpointred said:
that thing is an antique! what would you say...late 60s early 70s? for some reason these old machines are really interesting.
my 1st 1
 
Don in SJ said:
I don't know, that coil might be bigger than the one Jim uses! ;D

Don
don i hope not :wink:
 
MEinWV said:
Love those old "Big Box" units! Sometime I will dig out my beachcomber with the wooden coil and post a pic.
wooden coil ???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom