Younghunt
Full Member
- Joined
- May 14, 2011
- Messages
- 141
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Clarkesville ga/ Ringgold ga
- Detector(s) used
- bounty hunter fast tracker, now garrett at pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I have a dream,
I have a dream
To one day own my own metal detecting and gold prespectator store.
I have a dream
I have a dream to own a water, gold, land metal detector,
I have a dream,
I have a dream to find ounces of gold and learn to prospect correctly without hurting the land,
I have a dream.
-Martain luther king jr.-
-I have a dream-
To everyone who reads this-
Whats your dream,
I have a dream
To one day own my own metal detecting and gold prespectator store.
I have a dream
I have a dream to own a water, gold, land metal detector,
I have a dream,
I have a dream to find ounces of gold and learn to prospect correctly without hurting the land,
I have a dream.
-Martain luther king jr.-
-I have a dream-
To everyone who reads this-
Whats your dream,







