What's new

I have a feeling.....

alpha105

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
853
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm betting soon my bank will stop selling me halves due to some idiot who comes in, buys halves returns to the same bank to dump them and pick up more.....runs 4k in halves every week....And to note, the guy really does look like a jerk.....even tried stealing my halves after seeing me walk out with a box.
 
Upvote 0
unfortunately its people like that who ruin it for us. just keep doing what your doing and hopefully they will see him for what he is....one bad apple
 
I had an bad experience the other day with (what I presume) was another CRHer...I wont' get into details to hijack your post but seriously some people have some real nerve.
 
feel free to post what happened. Actually for me the guy had already pulled his 2k worth of coins, and when he saw me walk out with mine he said, as he was dropping of his 2k (I know he didnt have more, im good friends with the tellers here.) he asked for what was left of his halves......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom