Red James Cash
Banned
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2009
- Messages
- 13,063
- Reaction score
- 7,901
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Hampshire
- Detector(s) used
- Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
I have a treasure i didnt know i had. I have an old gold necklace i found years ago. Karat unknown because it wasnt marked.I knew it was gold just by looking at it and the weight.I always figured it was 10k if that so never got around to having it checked.Today i was bored so just for the hell of it i took a ride to the shop down the street. turns out it wasnt 10k but 21k plus it weighs in at little more than an ounce, a nice 960.00 in my pocket 

yeah right.I'll sell them to you right away.at another place i brought in a bunch of lincoln cents including a 1909 s VDB Fine Condition ,the guy tried to tell me that i didnt have anything worth much but he would give me 50 bucks for the lot. another one on my Sh_tlist that i'll never deal with. Another place i brought my ships whale oil lamp appraised at over 500.00. the guy tried to tell me it was a reproduction 







