What's new

I have Bracelet seen in movie braddock missing in action III

Clutterbug

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 21, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the beginning of this movie a bracelet is stolen. I own that bracelet. It sure looks like something good handmade and old. How can I find out.
 

Attachments

  • 20160808_174607.webp
    20160808_174607.webp
    159 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 2
Welcome to the forum, no help with bracelet, but sure is cool
 
metal_detector.gif
1st - Noticed this is your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

2nd - How did you become the owner of that bracelet?
 
Did you ever consider that the movie used a piece of tourist trap clap and you have the same type of item? No idea about what you have, but just because something similar was in a movie is really not any indication of a value.
 
I have the EXACT same bracelet. Got it at a yard sale a few years back. I think we paid $1 for it. It does have a good look to it for a movie, so they probably just used something eye catching but not of much real value.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom