What's new

I have competition...Sort of!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I walk into one of my banks yesterday. And honestly it has never been a good CRH bank for me. I've had accounts with them forever but they never have halves and the teller at the particular branch told me yesterday that it would bout 2 weeks to order a box. "Thank you have a good day" They'll be expecting dumps soon.

My wife sends me a text today and tells me she had a meeting with "Mr. Drysdale" and he is happy to order her 2 boxes a week! Mr. Drysdale is the branch mgr at the same branch!!! I guess it helps that my wife has esq. after her name. She owes me a beer!

Now not only do I have competition I also have to find a new dump bank!
 
Upvote 0
Sounds like you better partner up with the competition. Buy her a beer, she's a better hunter than you LOL.
HH Mark
 
maybe, just maybe, you should wear a skirt and a tight sweater next time you talk to the branch manager :icon_jokercolor: (seriously I don't mean anything bad by saying that, ok??????)
 
Um that might be a good idea but Mr. Drysdale is just a ficticious name for any bank manager. The bank managers name is Novine and she is an Indian woman.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom