DoubleBarrell86 Full Member Joined Oct 21, 2017 Messages 144 Reaction score 724 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern NC Detector(s) used Xp Deus... Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 19, 2019 #1 I have found my first cob and need a little help ID it plz
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,630 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 19, 2019 #2 Hang tight. There are some experts on cobs and will chime in. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2019 #3 Congrats I know there are many replicas found on here I dont know enough to Id your find but It looks pretty good to me. That would be a great display piece .Well done Tommy Upvote 0
Congrats I know there are many replicas found on here I dont know enough to Id your find but It looks pretty good to me. That would be a great display piece .Well done Tommy
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 22, 2019 #4 I cannot get a grip on your coin... but on first glance looks Bolivian. Upvote 0