What's new

I have Infinium, do I need ATX?

chirper97

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
486
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
south charleston, wv
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's DFX 300, Garrett Infinium PI, Fisher CZ6A, Garrett Deepseeker and Groundhog ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the LS Infinium P.I. and am aware of the information online about the ATX Pulse Induction detector.

Why should I consider an additional purchase of the ATX? My primary interests are Civil War and old homestead relics detecting.

What can the ATX achieve that my Infinium can not?
 
Last edited:
I have an Infinium too, and the ATX interests me, but I won't be able to afford one until they get some time on them and come up on the used detector market. I think that for relic hunting the Finny will do just as well as the ATX, but for gold nugget hunting the ATX will be better. I also like the versatility of the Infinium's many coil options.
 
The ATX gives you a better iron ID, much better then the Infinium. It runs more stable too. Other then some of the different coils available, you should be fine the Infinium.

Garrett ATX Metal Detector | Manufacturer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom