just-dig Full Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 138 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location North Texas Sep 3, 2009 #1 I found this today and have no clue what it is, can anyone help? Thanks, Mark Attachments 9-3-09.webp 3.3 KB · Views: 303 9-3-09-2.webp 3.4 KB · Views: 290
T Tricia Hero Member Joined Mar 5, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Sep 3, 2009 #2 Re: I have no clue, what is this? It's an owl. Upvote 0
Noodle Bronze Member Joined Jul 20, 2005 Messages 2,279 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location N Louisiana Detector(s) used Ace 250 Sep 3, 2009 #3 Re: I have no clue, what is this? The other one is an Indianhead penny.... oops, brain lagging behind. Yes, a wheat!! Upvote 0
Re: I have no clue, what is this? The other one is an Indianhead penny.... oops, brain lagging behind. Yes, a wheat!!
johnnyi Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 1,887 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 0 Location new jersey Detector(s) used minelab, white's xlt, deus xp, fisher aquanaut, white's twin box Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 3, 2009 #4 Re: I have no clue, what is this? It's a button cover Upvote 0
Shortstack Silver Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 4,328 Reaction score 425 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2009 #5 Re: I have no clue, what is this? On the left is a Lincoln, wheatbacked penny. (of course). That item on the right is a ahhhhhh..............ummmmmmmm................... Upvote 0
Re: I have no clue, what is this? On the left is a Lincoln, wheatbacked penny. (of course). That item on the right is a ahhhhhh..............ummmmmmmm...................
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 Sep 3, 2009 #6 Re: I have no clue, what is this? looks like a cowboy necktie you know with the strings that go through it. i don't know what it's called Upvote 0
Re: I have no clue, what is this? looks like a cowboy necktie you know with the strings that go through it. i don't know what it's called
TiredIron Sr. Member Joined Mar 10, 2009 Messages 352 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Cotopaxi, Colorado Detector(s) used CZ-7, F5, FX-3 Sep 3, 2009 #7 Re: I have no clue, what is this? "A Bolo Tie"........ I think I agree with the "Button Cover" ID. A cowboy always buttons his top shirt button and you slip this over it as decor. Like Tricia said its an Owl. TiredIron Upvote 0
Re: I have no clue, what is this? "A Bolo Tie"........ I think I agree with the "Button Cover" ID. A cowboy always buttons his top shirt button and you slip this over it as decor. Like Tricia said its an Owl. TiredIron
just-dig Full Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 138 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location North Texas Sep 3, 2009 Thread Owner #8 I never knew there was such a thing as a button cover! My daughter says it's ugly...lol Thanks Upvote 0
RelicRick Full Member Joined Aug 29, 2006 Messages 233 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Jockey Hollow Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2009 #9 johnniei got it right...button cover for sure...I found one with a dragonfly on it...nice find! Upvote 0
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 4, 2009 #10 Goalrush said: johnniei got it right...button cover for sure...I found one with a dragonfly on it...nice find! Click to expand... Goalrush post a pic of the dragonfly version. Here's a few others with the destinct button cover hook/attachement. Cool find http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,261286.0.html Attachments Picture_035.webp 9.5 KB · Views: 268 7-27r_back.webp 24 KB · Views: 261 Picture_035.webp 9.5 KB · Views: 275 Upvote 0
Goalrush said: johnniei got it right...button cover for sure...I found one with a dragonfly on it...nice find! Click to expand... Goalrush post a pic of the dragonfly version. Here's a few others with the destinct button cover hook/attachement. Cool find http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,261286.0.html