What's new

I have no Idea.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Anyone have a guess at what this is?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0424.webp
    IMG_0424.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0425.webp
    IMG_0425.webp
    23 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0426.webp
    IMG_0426.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 254
Another womans item. Garter clip.
 

Attachments

  • garter clip.webp
    garter clip.webp
    946 bytes · Views: 234
Upvote 0
Suspender piece ?
 
Upvote 0
Nylon or sock holder upper. Like a suspender clip in a way

Tim
 
Upvote 0
It could be any of the above.

Here is a picture of different vintage garter clips. Upper left.
 

Attachments

  • garters.webp
    garters.webp
    39 KB · Views: 236
Upvote 0
I think Bigcypress is most correct !

Green check
 
Upvote 0
Bigcy rules!!!!!! :notworthy:. Nice images. Ty
 
Upvote 0
Sorry if these pictures are too graphic !
 

Attachments

  • Picture 001.webp
    Picture 001.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Picture 002 (2).webp
    Picture 002 (2).webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 240
Upvote 0
Not at all. I'm going to go back and see if I can find the owner of it :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
It must have been tough being a woman in those days with all the undergarmets they wore.
 
Upvote 0
Definitely a garter grip. Oh, gawd, the memories. Actually, you can still find them if you go to the right "places."

In response to bigcypresshunter, yes, they were cumbersome some 45 years ago, but that's what we had to deal with. Back 50 years ago, I remember my grandmother wearing a full corset, which "embraced" her from 'here-to-yonder,' which was reserved for Sundays and special days, of course. All other days she dressed as I do now: sloppy, but comfy.
 
Upvote 0
I remember my mom needing help to stuff herself into a girdle (spell check?) on important nites out, Sundays and special days of course. It must have been uncomfortable. I remember these attachments.

But I also remember the days of bra burning. I imagine the youngsters dont know what we are talkin about.

Heres a pic of a girdle that uses the same clips. It may be too graphic for some members.
 

Attachments

  • girdle.webp
    girdle.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 167
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom