What's new

I have no idea....

DirtyMike

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
898
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • what are they relics 070.webp
    what are they relics 070.webp
    55.8 KB · Views: 305
  • what are they relics 071.webp
    what are they relics 071.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 303
  • what are they relics 072.webp
    what are they relics 072.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 304
The inside bit of a staple gun?
 
Upvote 0
its used to secure overhead telephone wires to the side of your house.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks! I knew I had seen one of these before.
 
Upvote 0
dozer dan said:
its used to secure overhead telephone wires to the side of your house.
Thats an id, right?
 
Upvote 0
dozer dan said:
its used to secure overhead telephone wires to the side of your house.
A pic would be cool but dozer dan is correct.
 
Upvote 0
definitely a "messenger clamp" for telephone aerial lines...I work in the industry & see them all day every day.

Jon
 
Upvote 0
I have found a few of those at an old military site from the 50-60's. Always wondered what those were. Kinda thought they were part of an electrified fence since I found them all around the perimiter of the place (fence still standing)
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
556
Replies
7
Views
642

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom