What's new

I have no idea!

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,707
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going through my pile of trash and found this piece. I have no idea what it is. Should it be flat or is it shaped like it should be?
 

Attachments

  • Whatsit 1.webp
    Whatsit 1.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 438
  • Whatsit 2.webp
    Whatsit 2.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 436
  • Whatsit 3.webp
    Whatsit 3.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 431
  • Whatsit 4.webp
    Whatsit 4.webp
    55.5 KB · Views: 421
  • Whatsit 5.webp
    Whatsit 5.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 441
  • Whatsit 9.webp
    Whatsit 9.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 415
  • Whatsit 8.webp
    Whatsit 8.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 419
  • Whatsit 7.webp
    Whatsit 7.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 425
  • whatsit 6.webp
    whatsit 6.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 425
creskol said:
BuckleBoy said:
Folks, it's a Susender Clip. :icon_sunny:


GoodyGuy's photo shows the proper orientation of the clip.


I've never seen one rolled up like that.

Never seen a suspender clip with screw tabs on it. Do you have any info on it? Thanks!

What screw tabs? The two little tabs on either side were originally at a 90 degree angle to the face of the suspender clip. They held the little crossbar that gripped the fabric.

Top row, 5th one from the left shows the tabs folded straight out (I dont straighten these back to 90 degrees because they tend to break):

suspender clips.webp

Another:

suspender clips.webp


Buckles
 

Attachments

  • suspender clip.webp
    suspender clip.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 0
Green check on suspender clip. Good ID :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said:
Folks, it's a Susender Clip. :icon_sunny:


GoodyGuy's photo shows the proper orientation of the clip.


I've never seen one rolled up like that.

Ah yea, good call BB. :wink: Suspender clip it is.
 
Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said:
creskol said:
BuckleBoy said:
Folks, it's a Susender Clip. :icon_sunny:


GoodyGuy's photo shows the proper orientation of the clip.


I've never seen one rolled up like that.

Never seen a suspender clip with screw tabs on it. Do you have any info on it? Thanks!

What screw tabs? The two little tabs on either side were originally at a 90 degree angle to the face of the suspender clip. They held the little crossbar that gripped the fabric.

Top row, 5th one from the left shows the tabs folded straight out (I dont straighten these back to 90 degrees because they tend to break):




Buckles

Very cool .. Learn something new every day! Thanks for the education!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
556
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
722

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom