What's new

I have seen these before but what is it?

DirtyMike

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
898
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has threads on the ends of what appears to be bolts that have some swivel mechanism in the middle. :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • what are they relics 192.webp
    what are they relics 192.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 337
  • what are they relics 195.webp
    what are they relics 195.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 339
  • what are they relics 194.webp
    what are they relics 194.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 349
  • what are they relics 193.webp
    what are they relics 193.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 335
Maybe part of a turnbuckle from a sail boat ? it looks quite old !
 
Upvote 0
It's part of the linkage of a toilet flush mechanism.

Scott
 
Upvote 0
its a U joint, due to the size im thinking for a toy truck
Drive train part,
Brady
 
Upvote 0
it is a swivel for the rod that was used to roll a canopy in and out from a building
 
Upvote 0
Toilet seat hinge

Mike
 
Upvote 0
Drop-knob drawer pull .. similar to these
 

Attachments

  • Screen shot 2010-02-20 at 11.15.07 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2010-02-20 at 11.15.07 PM.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 274
Upvote 0
creskol said:
Drop-knob drawer pull .. similar to these
I knew I should have asked you first. Thanks everyone!
 
Upvote 0
creskol said:
Drop-knob drawer pull .. similar to these
With Respect :headbang: I don't see a thread at either end.
From what I can see, your drawer pulls are very similar to this one of mine,
date, circa 1910 - I have the piece of furniture it belongs to :wink:
drop handle.small.web.webp
Mike
 
Upvote 0
trikikiwi said:
creskol said:
Drop-knob drawer pull .. similar to these
With Respect :headbang: I don't see a thread at either end.
From what I can see, your drawer pulls are very similar to this one of mine,
date, circa 1910 - I have the piece of furniture it belongs to :wink:


Mike

Yes .. Thanks .. I realized that the ones I posted didn't have visible threads, but I am sure the knobs screwed on to something, and I knew there were some out there that look like the one you posted but couldn't readily find one, hence I said "similar to" .. Thanks for posting a better match and confirming.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom