What's new

I HIT A FEW LOCAL BANKS AND DID ALRIGHT

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
So I am trying to get back into the game and start finding some of that Silver stuff everyone has been talking about. I just hit a few local banks that had quite a few rolls. Over 1,500 searched today and made a few keepers.

THE FINAL COUNT IS THIS:

64 (3)

65 (4)

67 (14)

68 (11)

69 (1)

1968 S SILVER CLAD (1)

1991 S CLAD (1)

TOTAL OF 35 KEEPERS. Not bad. I will take it.

Sorry about the bad pics. Rusty.

-Golden Silver
 

Attachments

  • coin.webp
    coin.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 321
  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 316
Upvote 0
You cleaned up on the 40 percenters as far as I am concerned. What is your lifetime take on Walkers and Barbers ?
 
Oh on Walkers that may take a while but only two Barbs in the past 10 months. I am still rather new at the hobbie.

-Golden Silver
 
VERY nice haul... not bad in the least!

Wish I could land that many 40's!

Keep it up!

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom