What's new

i hunted really close to cape hatteras lighthouse today - for real

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DO NOT GET EXCITED - i call them Null Rings....excal. nulls on iron and cheap crapper rings as u will see.

Sailed down about 90mins. before lowtide.

Good tickets were non existing for me and two others I heard from…….saw the guru, he was holding only silver earring and heard big scoop rich was south a ways mumbling as well.

Very very smokey today in the lane……big fire in the Great Dismal Swamp and wind is blowing from that direction.

More than likely the guru and I will head back down for 11ish pm low tide, but not 100 %.

see close up of lighthouse also.......u will like it

Good luck out there……….Video is like just over 7 mins.
.
.
 
Upvote 0
That's a lot of jewelery.....there has to be some good tickets left in there.
 
i seen dolphins in the background at begining of vid, we get that smokey air down here when we have the wild fires so far this

year weve had alot of rain, cool earings, throw the dice !!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Nice video Max, sure miss your Diggers........
 
I thought Hatterass was off limits?
 
Hey tuffy, not bad, I love that one earring thats square shaped, is it a blue stone?
 
HAHAHA, I was about inform how Hatteras doesn't permit metal detector's, but growing up there, I know the island has no buildings like that- Got a kick out of the tattoo! HH
 
Nice video Max and a good selection of.......keepers?
Is this going to be a continuing post thing....hope so.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom