What's new

I just got a new job!

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Monday I start work at a coin and jewelry store. :) I have a lot to learn, but I'm extremely excited! If I come across anything that pertains to coin roll hunting, I'll be sure to let you all know. Wish me luck!
 
Upvote 0
Nice FB.....congrats. That will be a fun job. I am sure you will be a coin pro in no time. Wish you all the luck. Keep us posted an any interesting news on the coins.
 
Uh-oh.
Could be worse than an alcoholic running a liquor store.
Don't spend your paycheck on all the inventory!
Good Luck!
 
Kudos fb.

Let's see if that insider information pays off. 8)
 
You will find out real fast who your competition is when people start bringing in rolls of JFKs to sell for spot. >:(

Find out their hunting secrets. ;D
 
Thanks for the replies everyone.

Uh-oh.
Could be worse than an alcoholic running a liquor store.
Don't spend your paycheck on all the inventory!
Good Luck!

:D lol

I can't wait to start, and I can't wait to learn just how many CRHers there are out there. It will no doubt be an interesting job.
 
Thats cool, Ive been going to a shop out in mason.
Shes alot Nicer then bob.....
lol and cheaper prices
 
fiatboy said:
Monday I start work at a coin and jewelry store. :) I have a lot to learn, but I'm extremely excited! If I come across anything that pertains to coin roll hunting, I'll be sure to let you all know. Wish me luck!

I wish you the best.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom