What's new

I kick back, silver rolls in

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Seriously! My wife works at a financial institution. Thats where I got my 38d walker, silver dimes every month, any Ikes that come in, etc.....One teller there scored a silver cert, my wife claimed the 40's. Same day from same customer. Yes, i'm lazy, (not) - I just like to spend my time MDing, my silver scores are a lot more varied. ffd
 

Attachments

  • clad [320x200].webp
    clad [320x200].webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 368
  • stack [320x200].webp
    stack [320x200].webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 364
Upvote 0
Man, you are so lucky! I was thinking about working up the nerve to ask a teller if I could go in the back sometime just so that I could search through the coins... Imagine that....
 
Being a teller sounds glorious but as a teller you only search one bank

As a hard core CRH'r you search every bank.............


Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom