🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 hours at the clad factory this morning. 166 clad coins totaling 13.06. 7 wheats FINALLY a silver quarter from this place, barely below the surface, a silver roosie, and some Sterling pendant thing. Thanks for looking and happy Hunting! 20170708_122257.jpg20170708_122154.jpg20170708_122233.jpg20170708_103930.jpg

Upvote 21
That's
"Gettin-Paid".
With Silver on top. 1951 ...My Late Mom's Birth year. When I buy common Silver it's usually 1951.
I like keys as well ...for some strange reason???

I wish my clad would come like that with a sprinkle of Wheaties and silver!

Wheatie, silver dime, silver quarter....you know what comes next. Hopefully there's a silver half for you there!

Awesome hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:

two hours? talk about getting with the program! glad you managed to pull the silver out.

That is a serious amount of coins and digging- Congrats on the silver!

-- Jeff --

Good job those clad add up quickly I have several quart mason jars of nickels dimes quarters pennies . Nice silver Great post!!!!!!!

That's
"Gettin-Paid".
With Silver on top. 1951 ...My Late Mom's Birth year. When I buy common Silver it's usually 1951.
I like keys as well ...for some strange reason???
thanks alot man. I love finding the silver of course but I have over 80 bucks in clad from this spot alone.

I wish my clad would come like that with a sprinkle of Wheaties and silver!
Thanks, it's a wierd spot, coins everywhere!

Wheatie, silver dime, silver quarter....you know what comes next. Hopefully there's a silver half for you there!
Thanks buddy, that'd be awesome!

Congrats on the silver and wheats and other finds
thanks art!

That's a lot of digging. Congrats on a productive day and on the silver.
thank you. Lots of coin spills helped with all that!

Awesome hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:
Thanks professor!

two hours? talk about getting with the program! glad you managed to pull the silver out.
yeah this place is unreal. I can hunt there for months

That is a serious amount of coins and digging- Congrats on the silver!

-- Jeff --
thank you jeff, I knew a silver quarter would be hiding there somewhere

Good job those clad add up quickly I have several quart mason jars of nickels dimes quarters pennies . Nice silver Great post!!!!!!!
thanks alot A2! This is a fun place to hunt!

I remember one time I actually set out to see how much clad I could dig in one day. I think I fell just short of twenty dollars but, it took me probably 12 hours to get it and probably two or three energy drinks. I don't do that anymore for "health" reasons. LOL! You are really on a coin infested sight for sure. Evidence of more silver being in the mix too makes for some busy hunting. Great score mate.:headbang:

Nice finds, congrats on the quarter
thank you

I remember one time I actually set out to see how much clad I could dig in one day. I think I fell just short of twenty dollars but, it took me probably 12 hours to get it and probably two or three energy drinks. I don't do that anymore for "health" reasons. LOL! You are really on a coin infested sight for sure. Evidence of more silver being in the mix too makes for some busy hunting. Great score mate.:headbang:
thanks yeah it's really hard to stay there for a long time because you're constantly up down up down up down gets to be sore on the knees and back I guess that's a good thing LOL. The most I've ever found was just over $14 there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back