What's new

I knew it would happen someday!

halfdime

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
1,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
A beautiful day for this 1906 Barber to tumble out of a roll!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0961.webp
    IMG_0961.webp
    399.7 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0962.webp
    IMG_0962.webp
    556.9 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Congrats! That's a lot better condition than most out of a roll!
 
very nice condition there
 
Nice Barber Halfdime! I’ve never found one in a roll, but got several from a teller who had a customer drop some off.
 
BTW, none of mine were as nice as yours.
 
That is SO Sweet - Congratulations!:hello2:
 
Wow, that's a great coin.Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
Never found one CRHing. Impressive and really nice condition!
 
That barber is in beautiful condition. Congrats
 
That is a dream find right there ! I think you just picked up a hundred bucks for fifty cents !
 
Wow, fantastic!
 
Very nice condition.
 
I only based my guesstimate on VF. grade in Redbook of U.S. Coins - if you can squeeze an XF grade out of it - you're into a couple hundred bucks - I don't believe I'm seeing XF. here , but I am a long time coin collector hobbyist - not expert or pro !
 
I only based my guesstimate on VF. grade in Redbook of U.S. Coins - if you can squeeze an XF grade out of it - you're into a couple hundred bucks - I don't believe I'm seeing XF. here , but I am a long time coin collector hobbyist - not expert or pro !

I think you're right, probably like VF-20. A man can still dream, though! Hey, $.50 for a hundred dollar coin is not too shabby!
 
It's a really exciting find ! I hope to be so fortunate one day .
 
Big congratulations! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom