Chug And Red
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2010
- Messages
- 7,400
- Reaction score
- 2,687
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vancouver WA
- Detector(s) used
- Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)
Chug and Reds New Additions
Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
After the long 4 day weekend, Back to work!! I was showing My boss the ring that Red!! Won for me from Cappys acution and She yelled got up and ran to her car!!!
I was thinking WTF, then she came in and said sorry I almost forgot about these items in my car that I wanted you and denise to look at!!!
She took them to a gold buyer some where in portand OR, they offered her a few hundred for them!!!
After seeing her mothers ring I almost choked, This is the only one that i refused to take with Me because of the price her father payed for it!! Will get pictures and the weight tommrow!!!
The first pictures are of the what is it I know its a pendant that hangs on a chain, It is very unusual!!! I would like to know about the marking
Then the ring with the red stone in it!! I think both are silver I have tryed a test for silver the We saw one here and It was semi negitive so Im going to get them tested!!!
Then The one that red wants!!! You Know red she Love's gold with Pretty Stones!!! HH Chug
I was thinking WTF, then she came in and said sorry I almost forgot about these items in my car that I wanted you and denise to look at!!!
She took them to a gold buyer some where in portand OR, they offered her a few hundred for them!!!
After seeing her mothers ring I almost choked, This is the only one that i refused to take with Me because of the price her father payed for it!! Will get pictures and the weight tommrow!!!
The first pictures are of the what is it I know its a pendant that hangs on a chain, It is very unusual!!! I would like to know about the marking
Then the ring with the red stone in it!! I think both are silver I have tryed a test for silver the We saw one here and It was semi negitive so Im going to get them tested!!!
Then The one that red wants!!! You Know red she Love's gold with Pretty Stones!!! HH Chug

?
Hi all, well we went to the mall yesterday, I had a good day and wanted to get out and find out more about the rings. We found out the center stone on the amethyst ring is 2.11 karats, with another 2 karats in stones around it. We are pretty sure it's from 1950's or 1940's, and several jewelers agree.
Can't find out much about the silver ring, or the stone in it, and are still trying to find out more about the pendant. Thank you Breezie, and everyone who sent links and your help, and yes the amethyst ring will be mine!
Our 16th wedding anniversary is next month, and it will be perfect! Thanks for reading, HH and happy sunday!!!! 






