texan connection
Silver Member
Any Ideas on this Bottle I found some info on sinalco sodas kinda like a fruit drink they still make, been around 100 yrs or so, This one says sinalco around the bottom (side as pictured) and AWICHITA across the bottom. I wondering about age and rarity. Gypsy,barandon(godisnum) Burdie,and I dug it at the chisolm trail hunt. Also is another pic of a Jar that apears to say HO Hienz on the bottom found in the same hole. Any info would be appreciated.
Niether jar nor bottle is screw top but the bottle is of course cap top.
Niether jar nor bottle is screw top but the bottle is of course cap top.

Monty

Advertise, bring out a catchy label, a pretty Bottle, pretty Girls, trays etc etc...
Theres gotta be more bottles like this out there.
) I'm sure there's a matching to yours somewhere out in that creek....






