What's new

I know what it isnt

up north

Full Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
127
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Frozen Tundra
Detector(s) used
Whites's PRIZM V
Heathkit GP-45 Metal Locator
Garrett Ace 150
Pacific Northwest Insturments BH2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what it isn't

It isn't a ring.
Siver plated with a weird tone. It has no writing or marks. This ???? was found in a nice old yard. Can you please help me identify?
 

Attachments

  • whazzit001.webp
    whazzit001.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 286
Re: I know what it isn't

Harness decoration. From memory called a terret :icon_scratch:

Mike

I'm too slow for BigCy :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0
Re: I know what it isn't

trikikiwi said:
Harness decoration. From memory called a terret :icon_scratch:

Mike

I'm too slow for BigCy :notworthy:
lol just seconds apart.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom