TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2025 Thread Owner #1 I'm looking more for relative value, dug many years ago outside of Charleston SC, only one I have and playing a little show off.. Attachments IMG_1653.webp 404.8 KB · Views: 73 IMG_1649.webp 415 KB · Views: 62 IMG_1650.webp 596.3 KB · Views: 55 IMG_1651.webp 439.9 KB · Views: 54 IMG_1652.webp 397.2 KB · Views: 64
I'm looking more for relative value, dug many years ago outside of Charleston SC, only one I have and playing a little show off..
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,270 Reaction score 207,250 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 14, 2025 #2 TORRERO said: I'm looking more for relative value, dug many years ago outside of Charleston SC, only one I have and playing a little show off.. Click to expand... Well that took 3 minutes to find out.
TORRERO said: I'm looking more for relative value, dug many years ago outside of Charleston SC, only one I have and playing a little show off.. Click to expand... Well that took 3 minutes to find out.
B BennyV Bronze Member Joined Feb 22, 2021 Messages 1,691 Reaction score 2,875 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2025 #3 What kind of button
N ncsuwolf Bronze Member Joined Jul 21, 2024 Messages 1,239 Reaction score 3,211 Golden Thread 0 Location Near Richmond va Jan 14, 2025 #4 BennyV said: What kind of button Click to expand... Csa artillery
TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2025 Thread Owner #5 ncsuwolf said: Csa artillery Click to expand... Yes that's right, a Confederate local with no backmark
ncsuwolf said: Csa artillery Click to expand... Yes that's right, a Confederate local with no backmark