What's new

I laughed when I got ahold of this one!

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
1,771
Reaction score
610
Golden Thread
1
Location
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cracked me up. This is a real advertisement from an 1848 magazine.
Ended up buying it at a garage sale for $2.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0947.webp
    DSCN0947.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 557
  • DSCN0948.webp
    DSCN0948.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 503
  • DSCN0949.webp
    DSCN0949.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 513
That is a good one :laughing7:
I wonder if it really worked :dontknow: :laughing7:
 
I'm picturing B. B. Beardsley's lady walking about town, with everyone in sight coming up to her and saying "G'mornin' Mrs. Beardsley....how are the nipples today?...Feelin' better are they?" And people pointing and saying, "Look!...It's the nipple lady!" :o :o

And by the way.....how did they get that way in the first place? ::)

Absolutely hilarious :laughing7:

Larry G. :)
 
.
 

Attachments

  • image002.gif
    image002.gif
    26 KB · Views: 287
  • image002.gif
    image002.gif
    26 KB · Views: 285

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom