smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I bought these at a 2nd hand shop. Didn't cost much. Anything good in here? I just got them....because.
I bought these at a 2nd hand shop. Didn't cost much. Anything good in here? I just got them....because.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 6, 2017 #2 I'm still looking for the ones I lost.
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #3 I had enjoy playing with marbles when I was young.
J joesmarbles Hero Member Joined Sep 17, 2012 Messages 641 Reaction score 592 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2017 #4 Good as in value wise, NOPE, good as in pleasurable, sure, good as in fun absolutely.....Joe McDonough
Good as in value wise, NOPE, good as in pleasurable, sure, good as in fun absolutely.....Joe McDonough
hvacker Bronze Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 2,360 Reaction score 1,907 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico USA Detector(s) used My Head Primary Interest: Other May 7, 2017 #5 Hey Smokey. There's a marble forum south of here. They are what you might call "marble intellectuals".
Hey Smokey. There's a marble forum south of here. They are what you might call "marble intellectuals".
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 10, 2017 #6 I do not have all my marbles.