What's new

I love 2010...NOT

never2late

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Antonio, Texas
Picked up a box of pennies yesterday so I could have something to occupy the long hours of today in between football games. Popped it open yesterday just to start and lo and behold every last roll was filled with brand spankin new cents....I had the same thing happen to me on a box of dimes a couple weeks ago. Oh well I might hit a bank that has a branch in a mall not too far from my house later on. At least to dump the worthless box.




HH jacob
 

Attachments

  • pennies.webp
    pennies.webp
    67.9 KB · Views: 258
Upvote 0
I would put a roll or two back before I dumped it. My coin price guide always gives premium prices for uncirculated rolls. May not be much for a few years, but I still like to have them. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom