I love it when...

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You crack open a nice box of dimes to find this

image-3284540865.jpg

It just lets you know that your time was already worth while. You get to enjoy the rest of the box knowing that there is still 49 rolls of possible silver. I found one more silver in this box. A 64 and a 56.

Upvote 0

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love that. It hasnt happened recently, but I always love spotting the ender.

"One of these things is not like the others..."

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
accordselux said:
I love that. It hasnt happened recently, but I always love spotting the ender.

"One of these things is not like the others..."

I may be crazy or it could be because I'm on my phone but which one is the Ender?

OP
OP
44_Dimes

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah the picture has pretty bad lighting. It kinda turned out o be a "spot the ender" game.

NjStacker22

Dec 9, 2012
NJ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To answer many of your similar questions, please refer to the beginner's guide. Here is the link.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...-beginners-guide-coin-roll-hunting-terms.html

1) My question was already answered
2) Please do not refer me to the 'BEGINNERS GUIDE' because I simply asked a question. I did not start a thread about something, did not start poking at people, etc. I asked a question and 5 minutes later it got answered. The end.
3) Check your 'BEGINNERS GUIDE'... I searched for 'ender', came up with nothing.

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1) My question was already answered
2) Please do not refer me to the 'BEGINNERS GUIDE' because I simply asked a question. I did not start a thread about something, did not start poking at people, etc. I asked a question and 5 minutes later it got answered. The end.
3) Check your 'BEGINNERS GUIDE'... I searched for 'ender', came up with nothing.

I have been properly chastised and stand corrected.

OP
OP
44_Dimes

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Second row from the left, third one down.

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am just going to ask from how i read it it sounded like it was a sealed box that only had 49 rolls instead of 50. is this correct? did i read it wrong?

Eldar11

Mar 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am just going to ask from how i read it it sounded like it was a sealed box that only had 49 rolls instead of 50. is this correct? did i read it wrong?
I believe he meant that he knows there's silver in one roll, but the possibility of finding silver in the 49 other rolls. Maybe, that's how I read his post at least.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread