Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140902_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140902_0001.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 162
Upvote 0
Lol! I love mine too! It likes to talk a lot! But I'm starting to understand what it's saying!
Best of Luck!

Yeah I'm new to my AT Pro but I'm getting hours on it. I bought it two weeks ago and I'm learning it. I think it's great. I had an ace250 that went to my wife. I'm finding so much out, the AT Pro finds so much.

Yeah I'm new to my AT Pro but I'm getting hours on it. I bought it two weeks ago and I'm learning it. I think it's great. I had an ace250 that went to my wife. I'm finding so much out, the AT Pro finds so much.

It gets better and better each year with it!!

Alllll Righttty then.

It's ok to love your tector, just don't "LOVE" your tector ;) ;)

It's ok to love your tector, just don't "LOVE" your tector ;) ;)

why? It seems feminine to me. Take the battery pack out. It is obviously a female battery compartment.

why? It seems feminine to me. Take the battery pack out. It is obviously a female battery compartment.

not that anyone would do that. You brought it up, if anyone you're the one that has the sicker mind

Hey, you're the one dressing it up in lace :D

Hey I'm not the one giving myself all the brilliant ideas

There may be laws in your state against your love affair.

Now that is funny....

I hate to even think what you do with your pin pointer. :tongue3:

My Facebook post sums it up

I'm not quite sure what I am looking at here. My first thought on this picture is that your AT Pro is wearing some sort of wedding veil. To each his own, just promise me that you are only putting AA batteries in the front slot, nothing else!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back