What's new

I love people who give away history...want these from this old shed?

smokeythecat

Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
20,926
Reaction score
41,158
Golden Thread
10
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
10
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before we tear it down? Just go right on in and, bulldozer is coming just now so HURRY. Willow ware was snapped in half but I glued it. Some staining remains.

IMG_1358.webpIMG_1359.webpIMG_1357.webp

All I believe 1790-1830 period. The silver spoon has the initials C. L. B in a plain oval. Anybody identify the maker? Looks American, found in Maryland.

And the shed is toast now. Happy dance. Right place at the right time.
 
Upvote 44
Great save on the plates. I found one last year detecting a late 1800's home that was demolished. I think one of the crew men must have found it, and set it up against the base of the tree to take home, and then he forgot it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom