What's new

I may be toast

Sooooo glad to hear your doing ok! Why wouldn't we worry you, your a brother TH'er!
Sometimes they just don't know it all, stay positive. Glad you posted!
 
I'm still here. My attack is still a mystery! Tests, tests, tests. I'm back working, and eating and drinking healthy. Doing everything that I can to live right. I'm even on a workout program. Thanks again for all the thoughts. It makes me tear up a bit thinking about all of y'all worrying about me.

That is wonderful, Rich! Hope you had a great Christmas! Best wishes for a Healthy and Happy New Year!
 
Well.. I can tell we have a few herbalist on the board.

I think the huang qi is a very good herb for many conditions. It's common name is "astragalus".


All the best to ya, Richie!
 
Glad to know you're doing better. Now you need a bottle of Don Julio tequila and an 18 year old really petite latina. If you live through that you'll reach 100...
 
I hope you prevail and overcome. Best wishes from Ohio!
Peace
 
Prayers sent your way my friend . I'd say the miracles could be coming your way .......:thumbsup:

Best wishes for a full recovery .
 
Keep looking up, you will never walk alone, and prayers change things.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom