I miss searching boxes

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your title seems to make it that youve searched boxes before- so just do what you did last time to get them-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Jav

Dec 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TS just go into some banks and ask to purchase a box of whatever you want. Dimes, nickels, quarters and pennies you dont have to place an order for..usually. Now with halves some banks will order them but others wont. It has been getting harder and harder to obtain halves for me at least. A lot of the banks just dont want to order them eventhough they can.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have realized I haven't searched in like 6 months... how do I go about getting a bank to order lol? chase? peoples? capital one? uhhh who would be best

:dontknow: Don't know what part of the country you are from. It's hard to say which bank would be the best. I only do halfs & go thru 4 boxes a week from 4 different banks. Every box is a new chance to find something good. You didn't say what you were searching before. Just go into a bank & ask. The worst thing they can tell you is no. You could than find out what you need to do in order to get boxes.

HH
Gary

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty sure the op knows how to order boxes, he's posted enough to know the what's what. Think this is like a welcome back thread

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread