What's new

I need a code for Kellyco

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I trying to make a order and I'm using Jdvariety which gives me 10% off , but it's not going through right now. If you have a code and you're will to help me out can you private message me PLEASE :)
 
Contact JD on his Facebook page. He can usually help out. Really good guy.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I don't know if you can use multiple codes with Kellyco. An e-mail I just received was for free shipping on purchases over $100.

SHIPFREE
 
Contact JD on his Facebook page. He can usually help out. Really good guy.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JD no longer works at Kellyco and you can't use multiple coupons...
 
Since you can only use one code at a time, the shipping one usually comes out better than the other codes. TAKE5 for example is one they regularly issue with orders. It's $5 off a future order, but because shipping is free right now, that's a better deal.

The JDVariety channel one was good a couple years ago.

i was a fan in the beginning, but then I realized he was just a MD hack. I like his basketball trick shots though.
 
Sorry it's already answered
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom