What's new

I need a metal detecting partner in central Alabama

DARRIN38

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hollins, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sunray inline target probe,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am looking for someone to hunt with in central Alabama. I can meet a MD'ing partner anywhere in the state if given a few days notice!

Thanks,
DARRIN38 :hello:
 
Hello neighbor, me my brother and a friend hunt together often you are welcome to join. We are from moody and odenville.where are you located..
 
Close to Montgomery, shoot me a message some time.
Zach
 
I'm a old retread looking to get back into it again, I live in Shelby county. I still have my White Classic SL lll, and am ready to get my knee's dirty. 1ijacks@bellsouth.net
 
Im in Sylacauga and would be happy to go with you sometime
 
I live in Odenville and hunt with several different folks. My next off day is Thursday next week if interested in doing some detecting.
 
Wish I were in 'Bama right now .....................
 
I live in Marbury north of Montgomery in autauga county let's hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom