What's new

I need help identifying some finds

drcdst

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I found a pharaoh head in a coal mine closed nearly 100 years ago. It is about a half inch in diameter. It has greenish and red colored residue on it. It looks like it may have been a ring. I also found these other metals.
 

Attachments

  • IM000255.webp
    IM000255.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 333
  • IM000251.webp
    IM000251.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 314
Hi, Welcome to TNet.
It all sounds cool and we would all like to see your treasure better 8)

Cheers, Mike

PS I have sent you a message, check your Mail
 
Upvote 0
I collect egyptian stuff to decorate my living room (real or fake)..
Picture 017.webp
please post a better pic!!!
let me know if you want to sell/trade, etc.
 
Upvote 0
Sometimes - bigger isn't better. ;D

So King Tut did have digitial. :wink:

Daryl
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom