What's new

I need help identifying this arts & Crafts? necklace makers mark

yojb

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.webpimage.webpCan anyone help identify this necklace makers mark? I believe it is arts& crafts period but honestly know nothing about it. Any help or direction of where to look is appreciated! Thank you.
 
Last edited:
It's real pearls,
And looks to be from around 1920's
1930's Art Deco / art Nuevo style
I'll see if I can find that mark in my books ok : )
I'll get back to you in a couple of three days.

Steve/OU812
 
I haven't given up lol
So sorry for taking so long to get back to you,
It's a tricky one, I'm still trying to find info lol
 
I've not been able to find anything sorry
 
Welcome to Tnet.

I am not sure exactly what you have here but I can tell you that it is rare.
These appear to be clam pearls or similar.
This is one heck of a cool piece... and worth something.. just cannot tell what.

Maybe someone here will recognize the makers mark for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom