Now it looks like an adjustment piece for a gun sight. Hopefully someone will know for certain.
Interesting! Maybe someone will know how old, probably modern 🤷♂️.Now it looks like an adjustment piece for a gun sight. Hopefully someone will know for certain.
Yes, the flat vertical plate and gibs look correct.could be off a vintage microscope:
![]()
Yes, the flat vertical plate and gibs look correct.
How vintage do you think? It’s interesting either way but I’m curious now at this Radom find.could be off a vintage microscope:
![]()
That rear sight is the newer design T105 version of the sight for the M1 from 1950 onwards, it is also the same sight used on the US M-14 battle rifle (1957 to 1964), it is also the same sight used on the civilian version of the M-14...the M1A (1971 to present).I FIGURED IT OUT!! It’s the sight of a m1 garand! How old I’m not sure.
EDIT: 1940s