What's new

I need leads in savanna!!!!!

savannahman 456

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Savannah Georgia is very historically significant, but land development has ruined most of it. I have researched and researched but I can't find any good leads. Please help!!
 
Try this online----Georgia Historical maps and atlases :icon_thumleft:
 
I was there last 4th of July.... The parks in the city got me drooling. Is detecting in Savannah parks even legal? I don't know.
 
Welcome to Tnet.

Part of the hobby I enjoy is to immerse myself in the history of the area I live. The more I read the more I can better review old maps online. Prospective sites begin to appear. I use 3 other sites when reviewing old maps online. The county auditor site where I can find out who owns the property, A site that has older Arial imagery. and google maps, where many times I can get a street level view.

I was not raised in this area so I started without any historical knowledge of the town, county, or region.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom