leatherneck
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2009
- Messages
- 63
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- St. Petersburg, Fl.
- Detector(s) used
- Gold Bug DP
I need some help from you Californian's
I finally retired whoopeeeee! I was raised in southern Calif. but I am thinking of moving to Paradise or Chico area. I would like to be close to the mother load. I have been detecting for 17 years, but have never had the chance to look for gold. Is the Paradise area in a good location in relation to nugget shooting? I sold my MXT because it was too heavy after an hour or so. I'm looking into the GMT, Gold bug pro and the Lobo ST. Any suggestions? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I finally retired whoopeeeee! I was raised in southern Calif. but I am thinking of moving to Paradise or Chico area. I would like to be close to the mother load. I have been detecting for 17 years, but have never had the chance to look for gold. Is the Paradise area in a good location in relation to nugget shooting? I sold my MXT because it was too heavy after an hour or so. I'm looking into the GMT, Gold bug pro and the Lobo ST. Any suggestions? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Upvote
0
Paradise and that killer road are a HUGE pain in the arse in the winter months,snow snow snow,icy roads,and a lot of power outages -some for weeks. Chico puts you there but a VULTURE town predicated on fleecing the college students and anyone else they can ripoff. Lived there for 9 months-sold house at a loss to get the LL outta there. Zillion drunk students,car and house insurance(because of drunken idjets)through the roof. BOOM BOOM BOMM from a zillion boomboxes,massive parties and 1 noisy place. sorry--I'd definately look deeper into what your getting into. Rent first as heaven turns into LL right quick like-John







