Members are not to be harassed for the way they spell or the punctuation used in a post....
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Last edited:
Members are not to be harassed for the way they spell or the punctuation used in a post....
... Yes it is very well put..........My personal excuse is I am horrible at typing and only use this dang contraption to do research, for vacations, digs, and to pass the time between work and classes. I joined the group here because it is a group of people that have the same interests as me. I don't care how you type, spell, use punctuation or whatever. If I can't understand it I move on to the next post. Not everyone sits at a keyboard or with a device in there hand all day and practice posting forums. Ease up this is entertainment. Life is to short and to precious to worry about such things. Just get out there and find some more cool things to show me!
...... Yes That Is ..... Just No .....Good..... I WONDER WHY THEY WOULD DO THAT ...... LOOKS GOOD ....TO....ME....OMG. I hate when people type a capital letter on every flippin' word in the sentence.
That ranks up there with all caps.
MK

Now we are whining about how someone forms a post? REALLY![]()
.... why ... I woodn't dreem of, doing anithink like that, becauz somtime s , theys so buchered, that they's vary ennertaining and I woodn't, want, to sea that come two an end! .. I needs a good laff ery so offen.





This is one of the funniest threads I've read in awhile here.