worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Dec 23, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Been like this all day. GOD Bless Chris
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 23, 2017 #2 My chickens yawn. Then beg me for another blueberry muffin.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Dec 23, 2017 #3 Eww freezing rain! Pretty to look at but oh so hazardous. Great bird pic
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,252 Reaction score 207,178 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 25, 2017 #4 Don't like the freezing rain, rather have snow and cold. Great pics once again.
luke_00 Sr. Member Joined Jun 15, 2015 Messages 348 Reaction score 865 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Garrett Ace 250 Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 25, 2017 #5 I don't think that's a yawn....I think it is just the female of the species
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Dec 25, 2017 #6 luke_00 said: I don't think that's a yawn....I think it is just the female of the species Click to expand... Guilty.
luke_00 said: I don't think that's a yawn....I think it is just the female of the species Click to expand... Guilty.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 31, 2017 #7 Another beautiful photo! Thank you for sharing!
dts52 Bronze Member Joined Jun 20, 2015 Messages 1,600 Reaction score 2,286 Golden Thread 0 Location NW CT Detector(s) used Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer Vibra-probe / TRX pp Primary Interest: Other Dec 31, 2017 #8 Great picture of a beautiful female cardinal. I think she's already tired of the cold weather. HH dts
Great picture of a beautiful female cardinal. I think she's already tired of the cold weather. HH dts