What's new

I paid 1.50 for....face.....value for three coins

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
159
Golden Thread
0
Location
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2) 1968 halves, and 1) 1967 halves..........to my friend at the convienence store......
I guess I did good :)......since I can't detect one in the ground yet >:(
 
Upvote 0
3 - 40% silvers for face value -- for $1.50 yah you did good, since the silver content alone is worth $7.14 almost 5x what you paid for them. ;) ---- basically for 40% silver halves the silver value per each coin is $2.38 cents each-- that is not taking in account any collecter value thats just the scrap value of the silver.
 
considering the silver value for the 3 coins is worth $7.14.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom