I post my finds to Todays Finds--terryve--do other Ohioans ?

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I post my finds to Today's Finds--terryve--do other Ohioans ?

I live in Beavercreek/Dayton Ohio but I post my findings in Todays Finds so more can comment on them. What do the rest of you do? Do you think folks want to see all the "junk" I dig up, also?

I go under terryve. I don't recognize all of you yet, so I am probably missing your posts elsewhere. Maybe we need to start our posts with our State name and colon like OHIO: Any other ideas?

PS I always like to see pictures of the dig site and the finds.

Terry

bedpanmoneyman

Jun 17, 2007
Lebanon, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Re: I post my finds to Today's Finds--terryve--do other Ohioans ?

Terry,

I seldom post my finds....unless I find something of interest or hit a milestone. This is only my first year of MDing. I was able to find over 1800 clad coins worth $167, but no silver, and only one gold ring (which fits my wife perfectly). I also split my time between this forum and White's forum. I like the White's forum since there are alot of people with the DFX machine, so I learn some tips and tricks.

Bill

paleo10kbc

Feb 13, 2008
Ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter pioneer505

Terry,
I am also new to the site and don`t really post that much.In fact,just found the Ohio area a couple of days ago."today`s finds" seems to get more traffic than this area,but does one prefer lets say I-75 or S.R.127?Its hard to decide for myself,but I agree we should "stick together".I`ll try to post in both areas for that purpose.

Paleo10kbc

OP
OP
SoreKneesDayton

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

paleo10kbc said:
Terry,
I am also new to the site and don`t really post that much.In fact,just found the Ohio area a couple of days ago."today`s finds" seems to get more traffic than this area,but does one prefer lets say I-75 or S.R.127?Its hard to decide for myself,but I agree we should "stick together".I`ll try to post in both areas for that purpose.

Paleo10kbc
I post in three places and chat in at least two.

SKD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread