I pulled the most amazing thing out of the hole today!

SilverPirate

Dec 23, 2012
Boerne Tx.
Detector(s) used
New Minelab E-Trac with Sunray probe, Garrett Ace 350, Teknetics Delta, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys at 11:42am I pulled the most amazing thing out of the hole today, it was 7 pounds and 14 ounces of pure gold! It was my brand new baby girl named Lana. I also found one around 18 months ago, his name is Trey or Donald the third. Lol

ForumRunner_20130227_141027.png

Upvote 25
No better find. I remember my first find 27 years and my last one 23 years ago. Now a grandfather, there is no greater treasure than one of God's gifts.

Awesome find for sure ....but not sure your wife will like the whole " pulled out of the hole " comment ....lol :tongue3:

A find to be proud of!

Nice play on words, for some reason I was expecting something else but congratulations all the same.

Congrats! Kids are great. You will have a blast with that one.

Congratulations !!!

imagine finding a treasure that's so great you have to claim it on your income tax !! now your a member of the largest GANG in the world !! the parent HOOD !! good luck !!

imagine finding a treasure that's so great you have to claim it on your income tax !! now your a member of the largest GANG in the world !! the parent HOOD !! good luck !!

Lol, that's funny!

Congrats for sure - nice treasure

I have some better pictures, thought y'all might like to see.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130228_195356.png
    ForumRunner_20130228_195356.png
    164.2 KB · Views: 65
  • ForumRunner_20130228_195411.png
    ForumRunner_20130228_195411.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 74
Congrats!!!!

Not the hole I was thinking about. Congrats man. I found my last one three years ago. I better not find another.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back