T Tom Bigbee Sr. Member Joined Feb 17, 2009 Messages 354 Reaction score 136 Golden Thread 0 Location Miss/ Ala Detector(s) used 1266X Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 19, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I will be showing pics of some of my marbles which I know very little about. If you see anything that stands out above the rest please speak up. Attachments friends marbles 017.webp 52.5 KB · Views: 164 friends marbles 018.webp 52.1 KB · Views: 148
I will be showing pics of some of my marbles which I know very little about. If you see anything that stands out above the rest please speak up.
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,695 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2016 #2 Beautiful Marbles.
T Tom Bigbee Sr. Member Joined Feb 17, 2009 Messages 354 Reaction score 136 Golden Thread 0 Location Miss/ Ala Detector(s) used 1266X Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 19, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Thanks kingskid
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia May 19, 2016 #4 You got the name right, and I think Mega is the importer of these from China. They are popular marbles! Thanks for sharing!
You got the name right, and I think Mega is the importer of these from China. They are popular marbles! Thanks for sharing!
T Tom Bigbee Sr. Member Joined Feb 17, 2009 Messages 354 Reaction score 136 Golden Thread 0 Location Miss/ Ala Detector(s) used 1266X Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 20, 2016 Thread Owner #5 Yeah,I learned by looking at ebay and every now & then a lot like these will sell for about 3 bucks.