I Really Miss You All More

Hey Mentalgranny, Big thanks to you and Stoney for the Cibola on loan. Bought a Vaquero a few weeks ago that I'm getting attached to. Another Chisolm hunt this fall? Eric

I know! :'( I get to missing you all and just watch the CD...makes it seem just like yesterday! :)
Now we need another hunt tomorrow! ;D

Who's it gonna be!? Just say the word! :-*

Ya know, Evy, I don't know how many times I have watched that DVD now....at least 15 times....and it leaves me wanting to watch it again. As I told Stan, the music and the video were absolutely great. Although....I'm still trying to figure out how Mastereagle convinced Baldingboy to put on the deer outfit. ;) ;) ;)

And....RR doing her dance! It's a good thing she wasn't wearing a garter...Warsawdaddy would have gotten that somehow...LOL

One of the greatest things that came out of the CTH is that a lot of folks became close friends.........even those of us who couldn't make it at the very last minute. Just think, if it hadn't been for the CTH, I would never have known about Mastereagle's "thing" for zipper pulls........or that River Rat could dance...or that Warsawdaddy could charm the garter off of lady. And, most of all.....Caldwell, Kansas never would have seen the likes of the Rowdy Bunch. And a ton of other things that I wouldn't have known about.

You have to admit...Stan, Jeff, and you did a great job. And, Stan's high school kids did an excellent job on the DVD.

ok, now....let's have a group hug................. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Wait a minute...Mastereagle, that zipper pull is still attached to Nana! Don'ttttttttttt...... :o :o :o :o
---Mel

borninok

:o :o :o :o :o

grinsmiley.gif

:D :D :D :D

hugs.gif

I sure miss all of you to. What do I hear, a calling for another hunt? It is possible but would anyone show up? :o :o
Burdie

Lordy, Burdie, don't you tease me like that. If you are asking me if I would come.......well, you already know the answer to that question. I don't care about prizes.....I just want to hunt. To explore. To dare the impossible dream....to fight the unbeatable foe..............geez, do I hear a song somewhere in that? LOL Or that Mastereagle and Baldingboy going at it again? LOL
---Mel

borninok

I can tell you I will be there if you have another one. Can't speak for BB, all the voices in his head tell him what to do. ;) :D ;D :D :)

To be honest with all of you, Burdie knows that I have been trying to work something out but I cannot secure a site no matter how hard I try. I have been greeted with rude NOs all the way to one person telling me we could have a hunt with some CRAZY restrictions!!!! Like $5,000 site fee, $5 Million liability policy the owner gets to keep any and all finds they want.... stuff like that. Unless you plan one of these things you have NO idea all the work it takes to get one together. Burdie, Stan, Evy and the rest you are to be congratulated on the fantastic hunt you had.

If you have another one I will be there and that is a threat, er I mean promise!! :D

borninok said:
Lordy, Burdie, don't you tease me like that. If you are asking me if I would come.......well, you already know the answer to that question. I don't care about prizes.....I just want to hunt. To explore. To dare the impossible dream....to fight the unbeatable foe..............geez, do I hear a song somewhere in that? LOL Or that Mastereagle and Baldingboy going at it again? LOL
---Mel

borninok

Count me in ;)

I love threats er promises! Need BB adress so we can send him a subliminal tape with messages so the voices will say GO GO GO GO GO GO!

Evy

I'm workin' on it! Just have to figure out the best month to have it here at my spread in Louisiana (NE). Waitin' for Burdie's date to be set. PLAN ON IT!! -Noodle

Hey Granny! Enjoyed seeing you and Stoney this year! Ya'll made me and ME22 feel like family. Can't wait to hunt with you all again.

BB

ridge_runner said:
Nana40 said:

Who wouldn't want to come to a hunt if there are hugs and kisses from Nana to look forward to!!!!!!! I'll always make those hunts, ha, ha!!!!

Sorry Charlie!!!!!!!!!!

rr

:-* See ya in LA! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back