I scouted Adairsville and Cassville Today

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

amos316

Greenie
Aug 9, 2007
calhoun
Detector(s) used
at pro
f70
they sure have i have a couple of places in adairsville i have permission for one is at the octagon house at the battle of adairsville and the other is some private hunting land that has a dry creekbed going through it

gsxraddict

Sep 21, 2005
Resaca, GA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
did you knock on any doors? most people around there tell you yeah

amos316

Greenie
Aug 9, 2007
calhoun
Detector(s) used
at pro
f70
a couple places i just saw the ppl out n asked them that way people are kinda funny bout havin there door knocked on i called a bank on one property they own its the site of a old civil war hospital that was tore down a few years ago my grannys grandfather showed her n she showed me so im not even sure if anyone knows about it or not but i havnt hunted it yet waiting on warm weather

OP
OP
roaddust66

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm sticking a little closer to home at the moment. An opportunity popped up suddenly a few days ago 15 miles from home verses 65 miles from home but would love to come down and hunt there some. I have wonderful memories of hunting Dallas 30 years ago. Hunting there in the 70's and 80's was amazing.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a couple places i just saw the ppl out n asked them that way people are kinda funny bout havin there door knocked on i called a bank on one property they own its the site of a old civil war hospital that was tore down a few years ago my grannys grandfather showed her n she showed me so im not even sure if anyone knows about it or not but i havnt hunted it yet waiting on warm weather

It's warmer now ,Would you like to join up & hunt , If no that's ok , If yes please PM me. Davers

I'm sticking a little closer to home at the moment. An opportunity popped up suddenly a few days ago 15 miles from home verses 65 miles from home but would love to come down and hunt there some. I have wonderful memories of hunting Dallas 30 years ago. Hunting there in the 70's and 80's was amazing.

Ill bet those were wonderful times to hunt the paulding Co & West Cobb areas, I have some older ORH's (Original Relic Hunters) that tore it up back then.
Almost Everything in W Cobb is Built up now, but I still manage to scratch out a few relics here & there.
P.S Hope your tejon is back Working again.
Davers

amos316

Greenie
Aug 9, 2007
calhoun
Detector(s) used
at pro
f70
sorry have been doing chemo runs and surgery with my grandparents davers just hit me up anytime you want to go also for anyone looking in the area m going to put up a couple of pics and a link that might help the red circles is where i have permission to hunt well one of them only when hunting season isnt open lol MyTopo Free Online Topo Maps
AdairsvilleMap2.jpg capture_002_16112014_222331.jpg

Night Train

Tenderfoot
Dec 29, 2013
Jefferson Ga
Detector(s) used
MineLab CTX 3030 or MineLab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to get out there with you guys a put my MineLab CTX 3030 to use. If interested in a hunting buddy give me a shout.

OP
OP
roaddust66

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just saw this and having a heart attack ! ...I have actually looked at that area near the north side rest area and wondered. I can come come down any time ...prefer Thursdays

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions